Sunday, July 15, 2012

Just a quick update on our last couple of days...Tori and I went on a tour around Skiathos by boat yesterday that hit a couple of the well known beaches here and it was only 12 euro!  The boat left from the port at 10am and we came back to the mainland at 5pm.  I highly recommend it, but it's definitely a tiring day.
The brochure of the boat that we took for the tour.
Our boat.
The view when we were leaving the port.
Me at Lalaria beach,
Lalaria Beach.  My personal favorite beach.  It had soft rocks and the water was incredibly clear.  I personally think it was better than the caribbean.
Kastro.
Asselinos Beach.  This beach had clear waters as well and there was a restaurant that tourists could go to.
I'll leave you with a picture of Tori and I at the Rock 'n Roll bar.  She was a little tired after the trip...

Keep looking for updates from us...
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment