Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some New Places....

Meating Point Grill House 
This is a very good restaurant that is located in the back roads of Papadiamantis street. Tori and I always walked by it during our stay here and it was busy every time. We decided to try it out for ourselves the other night and it was REALLY good! We ordered a Crete salad and tzatziki, and I also ordered mini hamburgers and Tori ordered chicken filet. I would 100% recommend coming here. Our favorite was the salad because it had a big piece of toasted bread at the bottom and then it was topped with tomatoes, feta, olives and capers. It kind of reminded me of a tomatoe bruschetta. 
Me at the Meating Point Grill House.
Our Crete salad and tzatziki.
Mini hamburgers and fries that I ordered.
Fregio
All I can say is yum! This is a place where you can get ice cream, sweets, frozen yogurt, gelato, coffee and much more. It is located on the port, so when you visit you definitely can’t miss it. It is always busy and the people that work there are friendly. They have different flavors of ice cream to choose from and my favorite is Snickers. The price point is perfect as well not any more than you would pay back home!

Fregio. 
Some of the selections you can choose from.
Some more ice cream!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment